Join Our Team
||Complete Corporate Training, a dynamic training and development consultancy, is establishing the CCT-Training & Development Network so is looking for highly qualified, enthusiastic and experienced consultants and facilitators.
Currently we are interested in contracting a Curriculum Developer.
- Evaluate curriculum programs and recommend improvements
- Develop the structure, content and objectives of new programs
- Customize curriculum
- Conduct statistical analyses to determine cost and effectiveness of raining programs
- Provide ongoing professional development, training and consultative services to instructors, facilitators
- Develop teaching materials and other resources for program delivery
- Administer specialized testing and assessment programs
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops and symposia
- Write and present reports to industry stakeholders
- Conduct primary research; interviews with industry stakeholders
- A bachelor's degree in education or in a discipline such as social science or business administration is required.
- Masters degree in education or Canadian Society for Training and Development certification is an asset
- Several years of experience as a curriculum developer.
- Commensurate with experience
ACCESS | ANALYZE | ACT | ACHIEVE
© Copyright 2012 Complete Corporate Training | All Rights Reserved